Day 1 Delhi to Manali (570 km, 14 hrs)
- On arrival at the National capital’s airport or railway station, you would be safely and comfortably escorted towards Manali.
- The ride is pretty long. Thus for your convenience and to add some pleasure on the way, frequent halts would be definitely provided.
- The first pleasurable halt would be at Dhaba Sukhdev in Karnal. They serve the best food belonging to multifarious cuisines.
- The next amazing halt would be at Pinjore Gardens, Mansa Devi Temple and Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh.
- Before reaching Manali a halt at Timber Trail resort would surge the fun during the ride further.
- It is not done yet! Pandoh Dam, Kullu and Sundernagar are a few more stoppages.
- Finally, on reaching Manali, provide the required identity proof for the Check-in in the hotel.
Day 2 Manali Local Sightseeing
- Manali sightseeing tour is going to be a fabulous one!
- Start by garnering blessings at various temples and monasteries. To name a few famous shrines – Hadimba temple, Vashisht temple and the hot spring near the temple, and lastly the temple named after the creator of Manali, Saint Manu’s Temple.
- Next stroll through the Van Vihar and the antiquated village of Manali.
- Games and the fabulous restaurant at Club House Manali would make your afternoon enjoyable and toothsome.
- Spend the evening at Mall Road and Tibetan Market enjoying shopping and eating local cuisine dishes at a café.
Day 3 Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley adventure
- The adventure that you were waiting for has come.
- You would be witnessing the imposing glacial mountains and celestial snow around you at Rohtang.
- Adding for fun to the day, halts at Nehru Kund, Rahalla Falls and heavenly Solang Valley will be provided.
- The laid-back evening would be spent at the Mall road once again.
- Eventually, ending the day in the hotel room to relax at nighttime.
Day 4 Manali To Kasol And Manikaran(85 kms,2-3 hrs)
- Reprise the amazing sightseeing taxi tour by exploring Kasol Valley And Manikaran town today.
- Visit the holy Gurudwara, Manikaran Sahib, along with garnering blessings at Ram and Shiva temple in the town that nestles on the bank of the river Parvati.
- Complete the journey with a holy dip in the hot spring and having food at the free-serving kitchen in Gurudwara.
Day 5 Manali to Delhi (570 km, 14 hrs)
- The Manali tour is ending today.
- The journey back to Delhi is long again.
- Halts for your convenience and to ease out would be definitely provided, for you to reach safely back to your home.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)