Day 1 Chandigarh to Sarhan (280 km, 10hrs)
- Ready to unravel the captivating valley of Kinnaur on this taxi tour?
- Sangla, the 1st destination in Kinnaur is quite far from Chandigarh. It won’t be feasible to reach it in a day.
- Hence, you would be staying for a night at Sarhan.
- To reach Sarhan, your car would pass through many cities and villages. To rest, refreshment and tourism in between we would be stopping at Mansa Devi temple and Pinjore Gardens in Chandigarh.
- Then, again pauses will be there at Timber Trail restaurant in Parwanoo, Shimla (Queen of hills) and Narkanda before parking in Sarhan by late evening.
Day 2 Sarahan to Sangla (90 km, 3.5 hrs)
- The second day of this Kinnaur tour will be a thrilling one as you will be proceeding for Sangla today.
- Before starting the journey from Sarhan, eat a nourishing breakfast and you can visit the Bheemakali temple in Sarhan.
- Your first stoppage on the route will be at Wangtoo Village. Have lunch there at a local dhaba and go for an amble to Kharcham Wangtoo Dam.
- Reach the lovely village, Sangla, by evening and rest for that night at the pre-booked abode.
Day 3 Local Sightseeing at Sangla and Chitkul
- Kinnaur’s exploration would start by visiting Kamru Fort near Sangla Township.
- The castle on the hill top is dedicated to goddess Kamakshi. And it overlooks apple orchards spread-eagled in acres of land.
- The next exploration site would be Chitkul, which will be reached via a stoppage at Rachkam Village.
- While returning to Sangla, a pause will be there at Batseri Village on the way.
- After an amazing day tour, it is time to take a rest.
Day 4 Sangla to Kalpa (41 km, 2-3 hrs)
- Proceed for Kalpa from Sangla today. That would happen after checking out from hotel in Sangla.
- A min-halt would be provided at Reckong Peo before parking in Kalpa. Here you can shop for any necessities and have lunch in a Tibetan or Indian cafes.
- Kalpa gives you the magnificent view of the grandiose Mt. Kinnaur Kailash from all over the town.
- Take a rest dear traveler at night
Day 5 Kalpa Local Sightseeing
- You get to see the most amazing sunrise of your life at Kalpa Suicide Point.
- An early morning visit after a cup of tea would be a good option.
- After soaking ample sun rays, it is time to fill the belly with a nutritious breakfast before going further.
- Roghi and Kothi Villages are quaint hamlets with very less population. The people of the villages are welcoming in nature. And the views from the villages are just out of this world.
- The trek to the village will make you tired and hungry.
- Come back to Kalpa to have dinner before calling it a day.
Day 6 Kalpa to Shimla (245 km, 9 hrs)
- Again, we cannot reach Chandigarh back in a day. Hence, a day's pause will be there in Shimla.
- On the way to Shimla, you will have a stop at Narkanda.
- Once you reach Shimla, go for a stroll on the famous Mall road before entering your hotel and resting at night.
Day 7 Shimla to Chandigarh (130 km, 4 hrs)
- The tour is about to end. You will be dropped back in Chandigarh after a journey of 130 km from Shimla.
- The journey may end, but the memories would last forever.
- And we are here to serve you again for another resplendent trip in the future.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)