Day 1 Transfer from Shimla to Sangla (225 km, 8 hrs)
- If you were already in Shimla, we can pick you from your stay. Otherwise, the pickup would be arranged from the airport or railway station.
- The journey to Sangla is pleasing as you would be able to admire a few tourist spots on the way.
- Those would be Narkanda, Sarahan and Wangtoo Village.
- Spend time at the above mentioned tourist locations. Moreover, you can find good options to have food there.
- Have dinner once you reach Sangla before resting at night.
Day 2 Sangla and Chitkul Sightseeing
- Discover the appealing sights in Sangla and Chitkul today.
- Kamru Fort is an ages old castle, which is now a temple of Kamakshi Devi is beautifully nestled on a hill top facing the ethereal mountainous beauty of the Kinnaur valley.
- With a halt at Rachkam and Batseri Villages, you will reach Chitkul.
- Have a cup of Kinnauri Salted chai at a local café in Chitkul and enjoy the peace pervading in its air.
- Staying at a camp near the Baspa River is a good option to add an element of fun to the tour.
Day 3 Sangla to Kalpa (41 km, 2-3 hrs)
- Since you have come to relax here, we are going to make today a lazy day.
- Take your time and then we will drive to Kalpa.
- In between, a halt at Reckong Peo will be provided, where you can use the amenities like ATMs, shops, etc.
- Continuing the relaxation, reach Kaza and just freely amble around the town viewing the breathtaking Mt. Kinnaur Kailash (visible from everywhere in Kalpa)
- End the day with dinner and sleep at the hotel.
Day 4 Kalpa Sightseeing
- After laziness, let us add some surrealism today.
- Ask the hotel staff to pack chai and breakfast for you.
- Leave the hotel premises early in the morning and have a meal gazing at the enchanting sunrise at Kalpa Suicide Point.
- It hasn’t finished yet. The next you would be trekking to the two most amazing hamlets Roghi and Kothi Villages.
- This trip is about peace and surely you will get that.
Day 5 Kalpa to Shimla (245 km, 9 hrs)
- It is time to go back.
- Not forever, but to come back again!
- You will reach Shimla in the evening and the driver will drop you at your desired location – Airport, railway station or hotel.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)