Day 1 Chandigarh to Shimla (130 km, 4 hrs)
- Arrive at the Chandigarh airport or railway station and proceed towards Shimla after visiting Mansa Devi Temple in Chandigarh itself.
- To add more excitement a visit to the Timber trail resort will enthrall your cores.
- Lovely ride it will be when you would be gazing at the beauty encompassing the roads in the form of forests and mountains.
- Do the needful check-in formalities once you reach the hotel.
Day 2 Shimla-Kufri Sightseeing
- Fun in exuberance is starting today after you fill your belly with a nutritious breakfast.
- Enticing places to visit today are something like this Jhakoo temple (shrined on the highest peak of Shimla district).
- A few more sanctums like Sankat Mochan temple, Kali Bari temple and Churches would be part of the Shimla excursion.
- Spend a leisurely evening exploring Gaiety theatre, Viceregal lodge, the Ridge and Scandal point.
- Before parking yourself at the hotel wayfaring on the Mall road would be delightful.
Day 3 Shimla to Manali (260 km, 8 hrs)
- A drive to the heavenly hill site has some gem of the places on the way even.
- Those are Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata temple and Kullu.
- Reach the destination, Manali, after a drive of 8 hrs.
- Park at the hotel and perform the needful Check-in requirements.
Day 4 Rohtang Pass And Solang Valley trip
- We know you were eagerly looking for today!
- Rohtang has the charm that can hypnotize anyone on the earth. All credit goes to our benevolent Mother Nature.
- Visit the snow paradise after driving around for 1-2 hours.
- Don’t stop yourself from being an opportunist and indulge in the snow sledding, scooter ride, and of course, snowball fights.
- Cherish further at Solang, Nehru Kund and Rahalla Falls.
- Mall road would be the idle place to end the day with an instant shopping binge.
Day 5 Manali to Dharamshala (210 km, 8 hrs)
- Perform the check-out formalities and pack your luggage to embark upon the next amazing ride to Dharamshala.
- You will love Palampur’s tea gardens on the way.
- Not to forget to garner blessings at Baijnath temple and Chamundi Devi temple.
- Reach the suburban Mcloedganj, where you shall be resting in a yoga and meditation retreat resort.
Day 6 Dharamshala And Mcleodganj Sightseeing
- Say hello to the beautiful morning by performing yoga asanas and meditation amidst the grandiosity of nature.
- A healthy vegetarian breakfast along with juice or herbal tea would refresh your body.
- Start the day tour by visiting the Dalai Lama temple. Post that visit Dal Lake, Bhagsu Waterfall, Cricked stadium, many more monasteries and Naddi.
- Post a fantastic Dharamshala tour, rest for the night in the yoga retreat after doing meditation.
Day 7 Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 km, 4 hrs)
- Say good morning to the fascinating view of Dharamshala once again and after having the sattvic breakfast, proceed for the last Hill station of this Himachal tour.
- The drive would be completed within 4 hours. Thereby, you should visit sites like Thandi Sadak, Subash Bowli, and GPO in the evening.
- Make yourself calm at night in the hotel room in Dalhousie.
Day 8 Khajjar Visit
- Lush rippling grasslands of the town of Khajjar anticipate your visit.
- Enjoy the finest time in the town by roaming around and indulging in activities like horse riding before exploring further.
- Gather more pleasure by visiting Satdhara, Panjpulla, Kalatop Sanctuary, and Churches.
- The last evening of the tour ends with a stay at the hotel.
Day 9 Dalhousie to Chandigarh (320 km, 10 hrs)
- Tour will end today at Chandigarh.
- Surely, you had a great time. And we see you again on your next trip to Himachal.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)
Well Maintained Vehicles And Experienced And Disciplined Drivers