Day 1 Chandigarh to Shimla (130 km, 4 hrs)
- Once you land in Chandigarh, you will be escorted in the cab towards Shimla.
- Comfortably, have the joy of the ride that would take 3-4 hrs to reach Shimla.
- For ease and sightseeing, stoppage at Mansa Devi temple and Timber trail Resort will be provided.
- Check into the hotel that will be already booked.
- If you feel like roaming around, visit Mall road in the evening before calling it a day.
Day 2 Shimla-Kufri Sightseeing
- Are you ready for the start of the fun Himachal tour?
- Visit various places in Shimla.
- The list of the same would be – Jhaku temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Kali Bari temple, The Ridge, Scandal Point, Gaiety theatre, old cathedrals and Kufri.
- End the day with a dinner at Mall road. You would find many options there.
Day 3 Shimla to Manali (260 km, 8 hrs)
- Reach Manali today with stoppages and sightseeing on the way.
- The drive is long and you will get halts at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata temple and Kullu town.
- Check into the hotel that is already booked and go for a walk on the Mall road, if time allows.
Day 4 Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley visit
- It will be one of the splendid days on this Himachal tour.
- Depart early from the hotel to visit Rohtang Pass.
- Reach the destination via a beautiful trail adorned is undulating mountains.
- Partake in activities like sledding, snow-scooter and others at the Rohtang Pass.
- You will also get halts either while going or coming back from Rohtang at Rahalla falls, Marhi, Nehru Kund and Solang Valley.
- The thrilling day would end with a blissful night’s sleep at the hotel room in Manali.
Day 5 Manali Local Sightseeing
- Another amazing day in Manali it will be!
- Hidimba temple enwrapped by the thick dense forests of pine and cedar, Manu temple, Vashisht hot spring (where you must take a dip in the pool) and Van Vihar are the places to be covered in half day.
- The best place to have lunch along with enjoyment would be Club House Manali.
- Later visit Tibetan Market and Mall Road for a shopping and eating spree.
Day 6 Manali to Dharamshala (210 km, 8 hrs)
- Depart from Manali after relishing the breakfast.
- The ride would take around 8-9 hrs to reach Dharamshala.
- Take a nap in the car while riding to the destination. Also, gaze at the beautiful views on the way while traversing through Kullu valley.
- Reach the hotel in Mcloedganj and perform the necessary check-in formalities.
Day 7 Dharamshala-Mcleodganj Local Sightseeing
- Another fascinating day of your complete Himachal tour.
- Places to visit in Mcloedganj (outskirt of Dharamshala) and nearby are Bhagsu Waterfall, Dal Lake, Naddi village, famous Cricket stadium, Tapovan, War memorial, and Norbulingha.
- End the evening by coming back to the hotel room for a relaxing sleep.
Day 8 Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 km, 3-4 hrs)
- Say bye to Dharamshala after you had the nourishing breakfast.
- Proceed for Dalhousie on a not so long journey of 4 hrs.
- Reach the town and perform all the formalities at the hotel for check-in.
- You can visit Panjpula, Bara Pathar, Subash Bowli and Thandi Sarak today.
Day 9 Khajjar visit
- The day is reserved only to visit Khajjar.
- It is called to be the Switzerland of India due to the similarity of it with the real one in Europe.
- Spend quality time with your friends and family here by roaming around the hamlet and relishing lunch near the lake of this saucer-shaped plateau
Day 10 Dalhousie to Amritsar (202 km, 7 hrs)
- The last day of your Complete Himachal tour would end in Amritsar.
- We can also include Amritsar sightseeing in this package, if you ask us to.
- It will include visiting Wagah Border,Jaliawala Bagh and Golden temple.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)