Day 1 Delhi to Shimla (570 km, 14 hrs)
- As soon as you arrive at the Delhi airport or railway station from your hometown, our representative would escort you to Himachal.
- Chief stoppages on the way would be Kurukshetra, Ambala, Chandigarh and Parwanoo.
- Places that you would love to sightsee on the halts would be Sukhdev Dhaba, Pinjore Gardens, Mansa Devi temple and Timber trail resort.
- The elevation of the land surges when you enter Himachal and the beauty of the surroundings would treat you with bliss.
- Enter the hotel once you reach Shimla and perform the check-in formalities.
Day 2 Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- What a marvelous Himachal tour it is going to be!
- Start the first day with Shimla Local sightseeing.
- To name a few sites that you would be exploring in Shimla would be Jhakoo temple, Gorton Castle, Gaiety Theatre, Christ Church, The Ridge, Scandal Point, Viceregal Lodge and Sankat Mochan temple.
- It depends on time and your energy to further explore Kufri.
- And the day could be amazingly ended by having dinner at a café on the bustling Mall road.
Day 3 Shimla to Manali (260 km, 8hrs)
- The drive to Manali is going to be an exuberant one, with halts at Hanogi Mata temple, Pandoh Dam and Kullu.
- The valley of Kullu is replete with fascinating alpine views that would entice you incessantly all the way till you reach Manali.
- The procedure would be the same for checking into the hotel. Perform the due formalities.
Day 4 Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley sightseeing
- One of the best days of the Himachal tour has come.
- Ready to explore Rohtang today and jump into the dreamy world that will become real?
- The best thing about Rohtang is that it never gets exhausted of snow.
- We promise that you will have a lot of fun enjoying various sports and exploring on-way places such as Nehru Kund, Solang and Rahalla Falls.
- Once done with a fruitful excursion, come back to the hotel room to invigorate for the next day.
Day 5 Manali Sightseeing
- After a thrilling 4th day of the tour, today would be comparatively more inclined to leisure.
- Hadimba Devi temple, Saint Manu temple, Van Vihar and Vashisht hot spring are the few to visit before afternoon.
- In the afternoon satisfy your gut with sumptuous food at Club House Manali.
- Surge the fun in the evening by visiting the bustling Tibetan Market followed by a shopping spree on Mall road.
- The best way to end the day would be sleeping with glorious memories of the day.
Day 6 Manali to Dharamshala (210 km, 8 hrs)
- This drive would give the exotic experience of the tea gardens of Palampur.
- Better you fill your gut before departing from Manali as you will be having many explorations to do on the way to Dharamshala.
- In Palampur, you shall be paying homage at Baijnath and Chamundi Devi temple as well.
- Do the needful formalities once you reach the hotel in Mcloedganj during the Check-in.
Day 7 Dharamshala-Mcleodganj Sightseeing
- The land Lhasa has abundance of offerings for you.
- Treat yourself well by partaking in yoga and meditation classes in the morning followed by a vegan food to detoxify your body.
- Thereafter, you would be exploring sites in the town and in its vicinity.
- The list is Dalai Lama temple, Bhagsu Waterfall, Dal Lake, HPCA stadium, Tapovan and War Memorial.
- Take a rest once you get back to your retreat resort in the late evening.
Day 8 Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 km, 4 hrs)
- Wake up to the fascinating view of Dharamshala and after having the traditional breakfast, proceed for the Last Hill site of the tour.
- As the way would be covered within 4 hours, you can visit sites like Subash Bowli, Thandi Sadak and GPO in the evening.
- Make yourself comfortable at night in the hotel room.
Day 9 Khajjiar and Dalhousie Sightseeing
- Lush undulating pastures of the town of Khajjar awaits for your visit.
- Enjoy the best time at the town before exploring further.
- Garner more pleasure by visiting Kalatop Sanctuary, Satdhara, Panjpulla and Churches.
- That’s all for the last day. Tomorrow would be the final day of the tour.
Day 10 Dalhousie to Amritsar (202 km, 7 hrs)
- It is the last day during which we would drop you at Amritsar.
- But, you can enjoy even today by visiting famous places of Amritsar. That are Wagah border and the Golden temple
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)