Satisfy your requisite for peace here in the valley of Spiti!
Our Lahaul Spiti Valley Tour Package From Manali is dedicated to the idiosyncratic and captivating Spiti valley. Being the least populated valley in Himachal, Spiti is an idyllic place for the quiet searchers, who search for a place where they could encounter their inner self.
Are you that one?
For sure, you are the one who would be fascinated by the lavish beauty of silence that infuses in the valley. Visiting mystically rich places like Key Monastery would enhance the suppressed harmony in you.
Not just that, you will tumble in love with the settlements like Kibber and Komik, which are acknowledged to be two of the highest occupant villages in Asia. The prettiness of these townships brings in surrealism.
An interesting fact about the Langza village near Kaza is you can find millions of years old sea remnants. It illustrates that the great Himalayan mountain ranges heaved from a giant sea.
The lands in Spiti are traitorous. But our motorists are well qualified to drive on those winding pathways. Hence, your well-being is assured while experiencing a wonderful vacation.
Have a gaze at the itinerary of this Lahaul Spiti valley taxi tour!
Day 1 Manali to Kaza (200 km, 9 hrs)
- Having halts at Rohtang, Batal, Kunzum Pass and Lossar on the route from Manali, you will be ridden towards Kaza.
- The nature’s décor of the landscape will change intensely as you arrive Spiti valley from Kullu.
- At max, by late evening the cab will be parked at your pre-booked stay in Kaza town.
Day 2 Kaza Sightseeing
- Say hi to the sunrise under the vibrant sky, where any kind of pollution is negligible.
- City residents seldom get such an occasion.
- Be prepared to explore various tourist places in Kaza.
- We commence with a respected visit to the Key Monastery.
- After paying homage at the monastery, you will be visiting the other attractions – Kibber, Hikkim, Chicham Bridge, Langza and Komik Village.
- Finish the day with a mouthwatering Tibetan dinner in Kaza before slumbering at night.
Day 3 Kaza to Tabo (50 km, 3 hrs)
- Today on the Spiti valley trip, you will be exploring the eldest monastery in Himachal (seemingly in India) in Tabo Village.
- There would be a pause at Dhankar village on the route to Tabo.
- From the hamlet, you walk to Dhankar Monastery and Lake.
- Later, you will be going to the Tabo monastery and returning to Kaza
Day 4 Kaza to Pin valley
- Bia Bharya and Samling, you will reach the confluence of the Pin and Spiti River that oversees the Pin Valley National Park.
- The prettiness of this park is that even though it is hardly vegetative, but it has floras that have huge medicinal values.
- Besides, a few threatened animals like snow leopard and Ibex might be found here.
- Depart the park to come back to Kaza after a remarkable experience
Day 5 Kaza to Chandratal Via Kunzam Pass (114 km, 7 hrs)
- Say bye to Kaza!
- We would take you to one of the wonders of the planet earth, settling at an astounding height.
- That is a crescent moon-shaped lake with turquoise colored water that will possibly blow your mind.
- Spend a night at a camp near the Lake.
Day 6 Chandratal to Keylong (130 km, 8 hrs)
- Start at 6:30 am to reach on time to Keylong.
- Halts are Gamphu and Sissu will be provided on the route to Keylong.
- Reach Keylong and rest for the night.
Day 7 Keylong sightseeing
- Keylong has some beautiful places to visit.
- You will be enjoying thoroughly visiting Kardang Monastery, Shashur Monastery, Zero Point.
- Later, you must take a rest by snoozing in the hotel at night.
Day 8 Keylong to Manali (130 km, 6 hrs)
- With an amazing halt at Solang Valley you will reach Manali via Atal tunnel in the evening.
Related Taxi Packages