Day 1 Chandigarh to Narkanda (190 km, 8hrs)
- Ready for an enthralling tour? I bet you are.
- We will not be taking you directly to Kinnaur because the way is too long.
- Thus, for convenience, the 1st stoppage would be at Narkanda.
- The driver would ride to the place with a few stoppages on the way for sightseeing, refreshment, and to ease-out a bit.
- One of the major halts would be at Pinjore Gardens and Mansa Devi temple in Chandigarh itself.
- Then, we would be stopping at Timber Trail restaurant in Parwanoo, Shimla and Theog before reaching Narkanda by late evening.
- It would be a long journey. Resting at night would be best to do to kick start the tour the next day.
Day 2 Visit Sangla from Narkanda via Sarahan (161 km, 7 hrs)
- The stretch of today’s journey will transcend from smooth to a little bumpy as we enter the Kinnaur valley, where roads are a bit treacherous.
- But, our driver is a skilled professional who knows how to drive on the meandering trails.
- The 2nd day of the Kinnaur Kaza tour package would be the most exciting one as you would be reaching Sangla today.
- Before that, why not you visit Hattu Peak and Hattu Temple in Narkanda?
- The 1st halt on the voyage will be provided in Sarhan. Have refreshment and you may visit the Bheemakali temple there before starting the trip again
- The next stoppage would be at Wangtoo Village. Where you can have lunch and go for a quick stroll at Kharcham Wangtoo Hydroelectric Dam.
- No more stoppages. It is time to reach Sangla by evening to take a rest after a long journey.
Day 3 Local Sightseeing at Sangla and Chitkul
- Let us start the peaceful and mesmerizing taxi tour by 1st visiting Kamru Fort near Sangla.
- This fort has been converted into a temple dedicated to Kamakshi Devi 100s of years ago.
- The fort faces acres of sprawled apple orchards with mesmerizing mountain views at the backdrop.
- After that, you will be going to Chitkul (the last inhabitant village of north India) after having a break at Rachkam Village.
- Enjoy the magnanimous view of Mt. Kinnaur Kailash from Chitkul and spend ample time having lunch and roaming around the village.
- In the evening we will go back to Sangla with a halt in between at Batseri Village, where you can do some shopping.
- Rest overnight at Sangla after a fruitful day.
Day 4 Sangla to Kalpa & Kalpa Local Sightseeing (41 km, 2-3 hrs)
- Say goodbye to Sangla after having breakfast and proceed to the next town in Kinnaur, Kalpa.
- Kalpa is near Reckong Peo, the district headquarters of Kinnaur, where you get mostly all amenities.
- Before reaching Reckong Peo, we will pause at Roghi Village, a beautiful quaint hamlet.
- After offloading the luggage you will head to the Suicide Point to observe the enchanting sunset.
- Done for the day! Relax in the night at the hotel.
Day 5 Kalpa to Tabo (150 km, 8 hrs)
- Today would be an archetypical day, as you would be going to the ancient town of Spiti that has the oldest monastery in Himachal.
- On the way, halts would be provided at Pooh, Nako, Gue, and Sumdo villages for sightseeing, relaxation and refreshment.
- The most interesting visit would be the Gue Village where you will see a 500 year old monk’s mummy preserved in a monastery.
- Rest for the night after reaching Tabo village.
Day 6 Tabo to Kaza (50 km, 2 hrs)
- It would be a holy day of the taxi package tour, as you will be paying homage at the Himachal’s oldest monastery before heading further.
- The way to Kaza is not long, but we will be providing you a break at Dhankar Village.
- Here take an advantage of the opportunity and visit Dhankar Lake & Monastery.
- Reach Kaza after the short drive and rest for the night.
Day 7 Kaza Sightseeing
- It is an enriching day of the tour.
- You would be visiting the following places today – Key Monastery,Kibber Village,Komik village,Hikkim,Chicham Bridge and Langza village.
- So many places in one day would make you tired.
- Come back to the stay in the evening for a restful night stay.
Day 8 Kaza to Chandratal Lake (114 km, 6 hrs)
- Ready to see one of the wonders of the world?
- Before reaching the celestial lake, we would stop at Lossar and Kunzum pass on the way.
- You may hike or hire a special vehicle to reach Chandratal Lake.
- After being amazed by the crescent moon-shaped Lake, it is time to stay at a camp near the water body. It is the best experience you would get on this package tour.
Day 9 Chandratal Lake to Manali (130 km, 7-8 hrs)
- On the next day, you would be driving to Manali via Batal and Rohtang pass.
- Breaks at the above en route spots would be provided for sightseeing and refreshments.
- By late evening you will reach the resort town to end the day and take a rest.
Day 10 Manali to Chandigarh (310 km, 9-10 hrs)
- The tour ends today.
- You will be reaching Chandigarh via Kullu, Mandi and Sundernagar, where breaks would be provided for relaxation and refreshments.
- The taxi tour ends at Chandigarh airport or railways station, from where you can go ahead for further journey to your hometown.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meals & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)