Day 1 Chandigarh to Narkanda (192 km, 7 hrs)
- You need to relax as the most amazing tour is going to start once the driver picks you from the exit of the Chandigarh airport or railway station.
- On the way to Narkanda, we will be having the following stops Mansa Devi temple and Pinjore Gardens in Chandigarh; Timber Trail restaurant in Parwanoo, Shimla (Queen of hills).
- And then finally by late evening, you would reach the 1st stay back destination before entering the Kinnaur valley.
Day 2 Narkanda to Sangla (177 km, 8 hrs)
- After spending the night in Narkanda, it is time to move to Sangla.
- Pleasurable halts on the drive will entice you to the core. Those would be Bheemakali temple in Sarhan, Wangtoo Village and Kharcham Wangtoo Hydroelectric Dam in between Wangtoo and Kharcham Villages.
- The breaks would also make sure that you get proper relaxation and time to have food on the long journey.
- If you are a nature lover, then living at a campsite is recommended.
Day 3 Local Sightseeing of Sangla and Chitkul
- The peace excursion starts today.
- Get fascinated by visiting Kamru Fort that faces the lush apple orchards and serene snow-capped mountains.
- The next would be the way to India’s last inhabitant Village, Chitkul.
- But before that, visit the quaint villages of Rachkam and Batseri on the way.
- Reach Chitkul and enjoy lunch at India’s last café. It would be an exciting experience for you.
- Return to your campsite or hotel in the evening in Sangla.
Day 4 Sangla to Kalpa and Kalpa local sightseeing (51 km, 2.5 hrs)
- The day starts with a journey to the other amazing tourist destination in Kinnaur, Kalpa.
- On the way, we will be visiting the Kalpa suicide point and Roghi Village.
- A halt at Reckong Peo will let you to avail yourself of services like ATMs, Mobile recharging, etc.
- Reach Kalpa and go for a trek tour to Kothi Village.
Day 5 Kalpa to Kaza (200 km, 9 hrs)
- The taxi journey is long, but there are places like Tabo, Nako and Pooh in between, which will mesmerize you.
- A stop at Nako Village will let you spend a good amount of time in the Village and the Lake.
- Visit the Oldest Monastery of Spiti in Tabo Village.
- Moreover, you will get to see the 500 yr old mummy in a monastery at Gue Village.
- How can we forget the Dhankar Village and Monastery, which is built precariously on the protruding spurs of a cliff?
- Amble in the Kaza town once you reach before resting at night.
Day 6 Kaza Sightseeing
- There are so many enchanting places to visit in Kaza.
- The list goes like this – Key Monastery, Hikkim, Langza, Kibber, Chicham Bridge, and Komik Village.
- These many tourist places in a day would surely make you tired.
- So, return back to the hotel or home stay in Kaza in the evening for a comforting night's stay.
Day 7 Kaza to Chandratal Lake (114 km, 6 hrs)
- Via Lossar and Kunzum pass, you will reach one of the wonders of the nature.
- Chandratal is a beautiful crescent moon-shaped lake that changes color from turquoise and green as you see it from different angles.
- It is believed that from Chandratal, Indra (god of rain) to the eldest Pandava Yudhishtra to heaven.
- You would be staying at a campsite near the lake. This experience will transcend you to different parallel that you have never seen.
Day 8 Chandratal to Manali (130 km, 8 hrs)
- Through Kunzum Pass, Chatru Village, Batal, and Rohtang pass, you will be reaching Manali after a long 8 hours’ drive.
- You can enjoy a lot at Rohtang pass on the way.
- If your enthusiasm allows, feel free to roam on the Mall road and have dinner there before relaxing at the hotel.
Day 9 Manali to Chandigarh (310 km, 10 hrs)
- End of the taxi tour even have some tourist spots in the mid-way.
- Those would be Hanogi Mata Temple, Pandoh Dam, Sundernagar and Kullu town.
- Continue further your journey to home after reaching Chandigarh.