Day 1 Delhi-Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- For the taxi tour, we will choose the representative/driver for you who would be local to the state.
- The driver will take you from the Delhi airport, railway station or may be your home to drive you safely to the 1st destination, Shimla.
- The way to Shimla is long. So, regular halts would be provided to ease yourself and sightsee a few tourist spots on the way.
- Pinjore Gardens, Mansa Devi temple and Timber trail resort are the travelers’ spots where a halt would be provided.
- You shall be reaching Shimla late evening.
- It is up to you then to visit Mall road or any other nearby place same day or rest at night before exploring the town the next day.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- It is going to be an exciting day of the tour package.
- Major tourist spots like Viceregal Lodge, Town Hall, Shimla Heritage Museum, Christ Church, Gaiety Theatre, Gorton Castle, Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, and Jhakoo temple are all covered in our local sightseeing.
- You will love going to Jhakoo Hills via the new trolley service the government had started.
- The evening of this splendorous Shimla Manali tour package could be well spent on Mall road.
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- You will be amazed by today’s exploration of the tour package.
- Go for skiing, horseback ride, or clicking photos with yaks at Kufri.
- Tourists, especially peace seekers, love the nearby quaint towns of Mashobra and Naldehra.
- You would get to see the lush apple orchards in Mashobra, and the famous 18-Hole golf course in Naldehra
- By evening, you will return to town to relax blissfully at night.
Day 4 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Get ready to conquer another amazing hill station of this tour package.
- Drive to Manali with halts at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Kullu.
- If it interests you, the driver can take you to tour the shawl weaving mills in Kullu.
- On reaching the destination, you will check into a comfortable stay there.
- And may go for a stroll on the Mall road (Yes, it is there even).
Day 5 Manali To Solang Valley / Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Possibly, you may not get a sleep tonight. After all, you are going to visit the snow heaven on the 5th day of the taxi tour.
- But, we recommend calming yourself and sleep to enjoy to the fullest.
- In the morning, the driver will steer towards the Rohtang Pass.
- What to do once you reach Rohtang Pass?
- Wait no more, just enjoy! Partake in skiing, slip from snow slopes on a toboggan or just keep seeing the beauty of the surroundings.
- Hey! Don’t miss having hot Maggie at the kiosks at the Rohtang.
- On the way back, there will be halts at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund.
- Miss not to paraglide in Solang valley. It is a lifetime experience.
- After a joyful tour day, relax at the hotel in the night.
- Sweet dream!
Day 6 Manali Local Sight seeing
- Let’s have a tour through the local tourist attractions of Manali today.
- The list includes visiting Hadimba Devi Temple constructed in the calm and serene forest, Manu Temple, Van Vihar, Mall Road Manali, Tibetan center and monastery, Club House Manali, and Vashisht Village.
- Blissful day of the tour package! Isn’t it?
- Leisure yourself in the evening on Mall road, where you can dine in a café with live music.
- The night should be then dedicated to relaxing.
Day 7 Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- Don’t be sad. You can plan a trip again. We are always here to provide you the pleasure of holidays.
- With a smile pack your bags and check out from the hotel.
- You would be safely escorted to the Delhi railway station/ airport/ bus stop for your ahead journey.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)