Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- Our experienced driver would receive you from Chandigarh after you arrive at the airport or railway station.
- The enchanting taxi tour starts with a 4 hour long drive to Shimla.
- Stopping at a few tourist spots, Pinjore Gardens and Timber trail resort would kick start the enthusiasm.
- As you reach the town, check into the pre-booked hotel for a night's stay.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- Start the 2nd day of the tour with an exotic breakfast before exploring the town.
- The driver would be your tour guide on the trip.
- He would be taking you to the various places in the town -- Town Hall, Shimla Heritage Museum, Christ Church, Gaiety Theatre, Gorton Castle, Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, and Jhakoo temple
- Enjoy the evening at Mall road where you can try the Pahari food at many restaurants.
- Surely, you will get tired. It will be time to get back to the hotel to take a rest.
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- Have an exotic breakfast at the hotel and visit the well-known picnic spots near the ‘Queen of hills’ - Kufri, Naldehra and Mashobra.
- Surely, you will enjoy rambling through the dense woods of the Himalayan national park in Kufri.
- A tour through the apple orchards in Mashobra would refresh you to the core,
- Lastly, after visiting apple groves in Mashobra, the day’s excursion would be followed by a tour through the Golf course and Jungle walks in Naldehra.
- At the end of the 3rd day of the taxi tour, retire back to the hotel in Shimla.
Day 4 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Settle your wandering-hanker by moving to another beautiful hill site today, Manali.
- The driver would ride you to Manali after you finish up breakfast and checking out from the hotel in Shimla.
- It is going to be a bit long journey.
- To ease you and at the same time, to keep your enthusiasm high, stopovers at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata temple and Kullu town would be provided.
- Enjoy these tourist spots on the way. Also, have lunch and tea during the halts.
- It will get late when you reach your hotel in Manali.
- Rest for the night and be ready for the next day’s fun.
Day 5 Manali Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- After yesterday’s long journey on the tour package, today is the day to enthrall yourself.
- It is a day to explore Rohtang Pass. But, before that seeking blessing at Hadimba temple would be a good idea. Isn’t it?
- Proceed for Rohtang Pass thereafter.
- The pass is located at a staggering height of 13,500 feet. It is covered under snow for around 10 months in a year.
- The snow makes it appealing. Of course!
- Don’t wait. Partake in various snow sports there.
- On return, you will have halts at Marhi, Rahalla falls and Nehru Kund
- Come back to the hotel after dining at Mall road and sleep well.
Day 6 Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- Bid Adieu to the valleys of the Himachal today.
- The tour would end after the drive escorts you to Chandigarh airport/ railway station.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meals & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)