Day 1 Delhi-Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- The exotic journey starts from the Delhi airport or railway station.
- It truly commences once you reach Shimla after driving through 370 km halting on the way at a few sightseeing places.
- Timber trail resort in Parwanoo and Pinjore Gardens & Mansa Devi temple in Chandigarh are those spots where you would be halting during the drive.
- Once you enter the room of the hotel, get rid of all the fatigue gathered during driving by sleeping cozily at night.
Day 2 Shimla To Kufri Local sightseeing
- Let’s enhance fun on this taxi package by taking you on today’s excursion for Kufri and Shimla discovery.
- At Kufri, you can revel in the snow sports and may visit the amusement park— Hip-Hip hurray— to revive the child in you.
- There are several spots to explore in Shimla.
- We have included many of them to give you thorough benefits. The list is like this – Gaiety Theatre, Gorton Castle, Jhakoo temple, Town Hall, Shimla Heritage Museum, Christ Church, Tara Devi Temple and Sankat Mochan Temple
- Spend the evening leisurely on Mall road. Have dinner in an alfresco cafe there and enjoy the time
Day 3 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- The ride to the resort town long is long though, yet fun-filled.
- How? It is because of the pauses you will be having at tourists spots on the way.
- Those would be Pandoh dam, Hanogi Mata temple and Kullu town.
- To intrigue you, we have also planned a tour through a shawl and woolen wears factory.
- These several halts will make you feel less tired and keep boosting the enthusiasm of the vacation.
- Once the night falls, you will reach the pre-booked hotel in Manali.
Day 4 Manali-Solang Valley / Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- The fascinating moment of the tour has come.
- Today the taxi will be proceeding for Rohtang pass – the paradisiacal land.
- It would take 2-3 hours to reach the pass.
- Don’t forget to wear woolens today as Rohtang has lots of snow that offer pleasure. But, fun can’t supersede the requirement to keep yourself warm.
- You will get to choose from nay snow-sports here.
- As you come back from Rohtang, a stoppage at Solang would please you further where you can fly high by taking part in paragliding.
- Apart from that, we would also stop at Rahalla Falls and Nehru Kund.
Day 5 Manali Local Sightseeing
- Post a thrilling day, a leisurely day is essential for a balance. To comfort the body with easy visits.
- You won’t be thrilling today, but the amazement won’t be any less as Manali has a treasure of many serene and culturally rich places.
- We would start with 450 years old Hadimba Temple. Followed by a visit to Manu temple, cherishing time at Club House Manali and of course a holy dip in Vashisht Hot Spring.
- In the evening you would love to taste authentic Tibetan cuisine at Tibetan Market.
- Otherwise, Mall road has many dine-in options available.
Day 6 Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- The last day of the tour is the time to pack bags and return home with loads of happy memories. And of course, souvenirs you purchased for friends and family.
- The tour would end at Delhi airport or railway station.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meals & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)