Day 1 Delhi-Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- For this taxi package, we will select a representative/driver for you who would be known to the local areas of the hill.
- The chosen driver will pick you from the Delhi airport or railway station or Bus stand to drive you securely to the 1st destination of the tour, Shimla.
- The route to Shimla is extensive. Thereby, regular breaks would be provided to ease and explore a few tourist spots on the way.
- Timber trail resort, Pinjore Gardens, and Mansa Devi temple are the explorers’ spots where a break would be given.
- You shall be reaching the destination by late evening.
- It would your preference to visit Mall road or any other close place the same day or take a rest at night before sightseeing the town the next day.
Day 2 Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- Let’s augment romance on this taxi tour by taking you for Kufri and Shimla exploration.
- At Kufri, you can enjoy the snow sports and even visit the Hip-Hip hurray amusement park to relive the kid in you.
- There are many places to visit in Shimla.
- We have included most of them to give you the maximum benefit. The list goes like this – Jhakoo temple, Town Hall, Shimla Heritage Museum, Christ Church, Gaiety Theatre, Gorton Castle, Tara Devi Temple and Sankat Mochan Temple
- Spend the evening romantically on Mall road. Have dinner in a cafe there and enjoy the moments
Day 3 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Get ready to spend an amazing time in honeymooner’s heaven. Another remarkable hill site of this taxi tour.
- Proceed to Manali with breaks at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Kullu.
- If it comforts you, the driver can stop at the shawl weaving mills in Kullu. For you to take a tour through the factory.
- On reaching Manali, you will check into a comfy hotel there.
- You may go for a saunter on the Mall road (it’s there in Manali even)
Day 4 Manali-Solang Valley / Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- Maybe, you may not get a sleep today. After all, you are going to visit the snow paradise on the 4th day of the tour.
- But, we recommend relaxing yourself and sleep to gather the energy to enjoy the completest.
- The next day in the morning, the driver will proceed towards the Rohtang Pass.
- Do we need to tell what to do once you reach the snow-heaven?
- Wait no further, hop into enjoyment!
- You must participate in skiing, sledding or just keep gazing at the prettiness of the backdrops.
- Hot delicious Maggie at the local kiosks at the Rohtang is not-to-miss-thing.
- On the drive back to Manali, there will be pauses at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund.
- You must not miss to participate in paragliding at Solang valley. It will please your soul.
- After a thrilling tour day, ease yourself at the hotel.
- Good Night! See you tomorrow
Day 5 Manali-Delhi (570 Kms, 14-15 Hrs)
- We are sure that the beginning of your new life at these hill stations has led you to bond strong.
- With sweet memories pack your bags and proceed for Delhi.
- You will be securely dropped at the Delhi railway station/ airport/ bus stop for your further tour to home.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meals & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)