Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- Recharge yourself for the exciting taxi tour to the most beautiful hill sites in Himachal.
- After you sit comfortably in the car, the driver (your tour guide as well) would proceed towards Shimla.
- We propose an option to sightsee Pinjore garden and Mansa Devi temple in Chandigarh.
- Moreover, we also offer a stoppage at Timber trail resort in Parwanoo.
- Of course, other than the above many breaks will be provided for refreshment and easing out.
- The journey to Shimla is not too long. So, if your body and enthusiasm allow, you may go for a walk on the Ridge and Mall road in the evening.
- Else, just relax at the hotel (pre-booked)
Day 2 Kufri-Shimla Sightseeing
- A wonderful day it would be for you!
- Today’s exciting tour starts with visiting Kufri.
- This snowy land will mesmerize you with snow sports you shall be participating in.
- Moreover, you may visit the amusement park – Hip-Hip hurray—there. Sit on a Giant wheel ride and see the hills from a staggering altitude.
- On the way back, you will be exploring places in Shimla, which are Jhakoo temple, Sankat Mochan Mandir, Viceregal lodge, Lakkar bazar, Scandal point, Gaiety theatre and more.
- In the evening before going back to your stay for rest, stroll on the Mall road to buy handicraft items for your loved ones back home
Day 3 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Post discovering Shimla, it is time to depart for another enchanting hill station of Himachal.
- Manali, also known as ‘Resort town’ is the most visited hill site. It is rich in bio-diversity as well as in cultural heritage. You will love this hill site.
- But, before reaching the hill resort town, we would be halting at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata temple and Kullu town for sightseeing and to ease you out from the long snaky journey.
- You will surely like the above places. Here you can even have lunch at local Dhabas who serve trout (caught from the flowing river Beas)
- Moreover, the views on the way are as appealing as the destination. You would be certainly glued to the car’s window.
Day 4 Manali Solang Valley / Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- This tour day has a big surprise for you.
- After driving for 2-3 hrs in the morning, you would be reaching the star destination of this tour package – Rohtang pass.
- The snow sports would compel you to uncover the thrill in you and eventually you will end up exploring all (surely).
- There will be 3 halts on the way back at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- Among the above, the most exciting one would be the Solang valley as you would be performing another adventure activity there, Paragliding.
- Time to spend the night back in the hotel room with awesome memories of the day.
Day 5 Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- The two bewitching hill sites will surely leave a surreal mark on the front lobe of our brain.
- With the redolent memories, it is time to go back home.
- You will be dropped back at Chandigarh Airport/ railway station.
- See you soon again!
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)