Day 1 Chandigarh-Shimla (130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- Boost yourself for the stirring taxi tour leading to the most attractive hill sites in Himachal.
- Post you take a seat comfortably in the car, the driver (your tour director as well) would advance towards Shimla.
- We recommend a choice to explore Pinjore garden and Mansa Devi temple in Chandigarh.
- Likewise, we also propose a slowdown at Timber trail resort in Parwanoo.
- Certainly, other than the above several pauses will be provided for food and to relax out.
- The voyage to Shimla is not very long. Hence, if your body and fervor permit, you may go for a stroll on the Ridge and Mall Road in the late evening.
- Otherwise, just ease at the hotel (pre-booked one)
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- The day would probably start with a misty morning. It is idyllic to have a cup of tea or coffee sitting on the lawn of the hotel with a hot served breakfast.
- Post filling your belly, it is time to go on an excursion for a full day, on the 2nd day of the taxi package.
- Start by paying home to Bajarang Bali at Jhakoo temple and Sankat Mochan temple.
- The mighty Hanuman ji will bestow his supreme vision for a healthy and safe trip.
- After seeking blessings, it is time to explore many other places. That would be – Viceregal lodge, Lakkar Bazar, Scandal Point, Gaiety theatre, Tara Devi temple and more
- After sightseeing, hunger will strike you again. It is time to consume some delectable dishes at a restaurant on Mall road.
- Belly full food will surely make you sleepy.
- Good it is, as you will sleep nicely and rejuvenate for the next day fun.
Day 3 Shimla to Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra
- It is the day for thrill and peace at the same time.
- Where will you get a thrill? At Kufri while indulging in many snow sports and reliving the child in you by enjoying rides at Hip-Hip hurray amusement park.
- The thrill has sorted. It is time to seek peace at the surreal hamlets Mashobra and Naldehra.
- Mashobra would give you an experience of the lush apples and apricots orchards where you can taste the fruits there only.
- You may ask to pack a few kgs for the further trip (in exchange for money).
- The next would be an aphrodisiacal experience while ambling through jungles and visiting the 18-Hole golf course in Naldehra.
- Surely, you would feel calm and get a good sleep at night when you return to the hotel in Shimla.
Day 4 Shimla-Manali (260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Once you have unraveled Shimla, it is time to proceed for another captivating hill station of Himachal.
- Manali, even known as the ‘Resort town’ is the most visited hilly spot. It is opulent in bio-diversity as well as in cultural traditions. You will adore this hill station for sure.
- Before reaching the hill resort city, we would be stopping by at various tourist locations on the way – Hanogi Mata temple, Pandoh Dam, and Kullu town.
- These are for tourism and to relax you out from the long meandering journey.
- You will definitely like the above places. Here you must have the afternoon meal at local Dhabas who serve freshly caught trout (from the fluid river Beas)
- Furthermore, the sights on the way are as attractive as the destination. You would be definitely glued to the cab’s window
Day 5 Manali Solang Valley / Snow-point / Rohtang Pass
- This tour day would be a big astonishment for you.
- Post driving for 2-3 hrs on a 51 km trail in the morning, you would be reaching the astronomical endpoint of this tour package – Rohtang pass.
- The snow sports would persuade you to unravel the excitement in you and ultimately you will end up discovering all (we bet).
- There would be 3 stoppages on the descend back at Rahalla Falls, Solang Valley and Nehru Kund
- Among the 3, the most exhilarating one would be the Solang stop as you would be carrying out another adventure activity over there, Paragliding.
- Time to spend the night in the hotel room in Manali with many remarkable memories of the day.
Day 6 Manali Local Sightseeing
- This day would again be easy going.
- But at the same time, satisfying!
- As you would be visiting many places of Manali today.
- The list includes – Hadimba temple, Vashisht hot spring, Van Vihar, Tibetan market & monastery, Club house Manali, Manu temple and more.
- After exploring so many places, have a lazy evening loitering on the Mall road.
- Dine-in at a musical café before heading to the hotel to hit the bed (aka to sleep)
Day 7 Manali to Manikaran
- It is the day to make your tour a holistic experience.
- After you are done with the morning meal, the driver will ride you to Manikaran town nestled at the bank of River Parvati.
- Before reaching the town, we will have a halt at Kasol to have food and easing out.
- Manikaran is famous for the Gurudwara Manikaran sahib, Ram temple and Hot springs.
- Spend ample time there and have food in the evening at Langar (communal free kitchen)
- This last day would surely complete your trip and give you the last spec of satisfaction.
- Return to Manali and pack your bags for the next day.
Day 8 Manali-Chandigarh (310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
- Today the tour will end.
- You would be driven back to Chandigarh from where you can proceed for the further journey to your home.
- We will surely see you again in Himachal.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Meal & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)